Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FRICKEN HATE IT!! i just started using it to restore a friends ipod after a video/battery change. the damn thing won't start until like a half hour passed, and after that it freezes after 5 mins. when i had my quad-core it was bearable, but this is getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by woodpigeon4
View Post

I hate it with a vengance as well, but anytime I say it here I get flamed by all the apple fanboys

yeah i didn't notice how bad it was until i went back to my dual-core.

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by venom55520 View Post
yeah i didn't notice how bad it was until i went back to my dual-core.
Huh, I use a dual-core and it runs fine. Odd, maybe the program is just buggy on your end?

·
15,777 Posts
I hate it also...
Slow, slow and ult-------------ra slow.
The only thing that is good with it is that it can manage playlists... other than that it's just a piece of bloat-ware.
RockBox FTW, at least your music isn't destroyed in a quad named fashon (AG2H.mp3). And it can be such a pain to get images on the iPod when you have to delete every picture on the pod to get the new images...
And lastly, WHO actually sync their pods? how do they think a 12312403503GB song collection to be fitted in the now 160GB iPod? sure it's hard to fill a 160GB iPod but when I bought my iPod Video 5.5g 30GB I still had like 100GB music...

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by r31ncarnat3d View Post
Huh, I use a dual-core and it runs fine. Odd, maybe the program is just buggy on your end?
you= E8400 @ 4.0GHz
me = stock amd 64 x2 5400 @ 2.8

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
And thats why i'm not buying an Ipod, ever.
I like the looks, and i'm sure the quality isent bad either.
But your forced to use that piece of crap program that dousn't help anyone.

Drag & drop mp3's ftw!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts