Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a call from some guy claiming to be my friend but i looked at the number and i didn't recognize it. up the number and its from rockland?? how did they get my cell phone number?
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
Random number generator?
but its a government cell phone
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
That explains everything does it?

The govt. called you up. LOL.
lol didn't sound like Obama to me it was some guy who was clearly on something pretending to be my friend from Indiana and the creepy part was he knew everything about my friend and about me like s scary amount of information my address town last name middle name and first name im not sure if i should be pulling out my gun or not but if he tries to call again(he tried 27 times after i hung up) im calling police
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaredvcxz View Post
Are you female? That may help explain this.
no i am a man
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLagALot View Post
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

/caps
i have no idea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
I've had my phone number for 3 years and I still get debt collection calls every few months for a "Leonardo Caloma" or something like that. He seems to like Lexus cars. Those or calls from some weird Chinese person. You get used to it after a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beric View Post
I've had my phone number for 3 years and I still get debt collection calls every few months for a "Leonardo Caloma" or something like that. He seems to like Lexus cars. Those or calls from some weird Chinese person. You get used to it after a while.

hmm could be a debt collector, OP you owe any money?
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by venom55520 View Post
hmm could be a debt collector, OP you owe any money?
no i dont even have a credit card, how many debt collectors tell you they are high?
 

·
semi-legit
Joined
·
7,980 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by philhalo66 View Post
lol didn't sound like Obama to me it was some guy who was clearly on something pretending to be my friend from Indiana and the creepy part was he knew everything about my friend and about me like s scary amount of information my address town last name middle name and first name im not sure if i should be pulling out my gun or not but if he tries to call again(he tried 27 times after i hung up) im calling police
Someone's either messing with you real hard, or you should call the police already.
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:


Originally Posted by candy_van
View Post

Someone's either messing with you real hard, or you should call the police already.

hasn't tried again but is till got my gun real close to me
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top