Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor (in a dorm) loves soulja boy so much that he feels the need to blast Crank Dat at 8AM every day. Sleep is very valuable to me, and since I don't get much of it due to my scheduling, I need every minute of it.

He has pretty decent speakers too so I can hear every word from the song clearly and loudly. ARGH.

Who wants to help me get revenge? I'm moving out of this room after this semester is over so I need to get back at him.

·
semi-legit
7,980 Posts
Start blasting Kansas at 3AM

·
Registered
100 Posts
overclock his computer till it explodes lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by r34p3rex View Post
My neighbor (in a dorm) loves soulja boy so much that he feels the need to blast Crank Dat at 8AM every day. Sleep is very valuable to me, and since I don't get much of it due to my scheduling, I need every minute of it.

He has pretty decent speakers too so I can hear every word from the song clearly and loudly. ARGH.

Who wants to help me get revenge? I'm moving out of this room after this semester is over so I need to get back at him.
Have good speakers? Put on an incredibly lame song and blast it near his room. Perhaps Rick Roll him? :O Meh, or something really annoying like Numa-Numa song. I got one, put on this at full blast and let it go on for hours near his room:

http://www.leekspin.com/

See how long he'll go before he's ready to jump out the window.

·
Custom User Title
3,652 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_van View Post
This,

but do it with his speaker.

play this full blast

·
Premium Member
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_van View Post
wuuuut?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmanpard View Post
Blast classical music really loud.
That's what I do whenever I'm on the road and hear punks with their bass way up.

Heh I was thinking about that, but my roommate detests classical music for some reason

Quote:

Originally Posted by davsolo View Post
overclock his computer till it explodes lol
He has a mac :swearing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikaider View Post
Have good speakers? Put on an incredibly lame song and blast it near his room. Perhaps Rick Roll him? :O Meh, or something really annoying like Numa-Numa song. I got one, put on this at full blast and let it go on for hours near his room:

HAH i hate that song. It's perfect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACM View Post
This,

but do it with his speaker.

play this full blast
LOL. I'd probably blow out my ears. Z-2300's are bloody loud.. even at 25% max volume

·
Registered
979 Posts
Kosha boy on the (FLOOR!!!)
Spin the dradle watch it (ROLL!!!)
My mom makes that bomb matza-ball soup that’s in that (BOWL!!!)

·
semi-legit
7,980 Posts
Peanut butter jelly time on infinite loop =P

Or if you're willing to spend a couple bucks...Think Geek Annoy-a-tron looks like it would fit in a DIMM of his Macbook

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
OP, can you do me a favor and remove the " at 8AM" part from your thread title?

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
Souljia Boy is music for the mentally ******ed.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Has anyone ever watched Malcolm in the middle? Anyone remembers one of the first episodes when it's the Lois and Hal's aniversary, and Hal accidentally burns the Lois's Red Dress, suddenly, she tortures her kids with a song...

play that, LOUD

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikaider
View Post

I love that song.

I have a nice speaker system and blast it for like 30 min at a time voluntarily

1 - 20 of 44 Posts