Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i give you 7/10...Your sound is so last year ..Funny really you have some of the best money can buy there but the soundcard really lets it down. Also you cant have non-identical hdd,s in raid 0 or any other raid

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
7-8/10

I'm not a fan of Foxconn boards and, as above, the soundcard should be brought up to speed with the rest of your rig.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Octapus

rate my system please.

Wow, awsome rig id say 9.5/10 or 95/100, so that means you get an A+.

·
Registered
373 Posts
If its a gaming computer I give it 7/10 if its a multipourpose desktop for videoediting, music, multimedia, or graphic design than I give it a 8.5/10 it really depends on what your using it for.

·
Banned
1,034 Posts
did someone hit you on the head with a bat people?
9.7/10
that is an awesome awesome awesome system who cares if 1 component is out of date. everything else is top notch

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by simon741

did someone hit you on the head with a bat people?
9.7/10
that is an awesome awesome awesome system who cares if 1 component is out of date. everything else is top notch

It's not that it's "out of date", the choice of parts was just not the best, the 7800 GTX 512 is a totall waste of money, and the motherboard is cheap.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
not to try and hijack the thread or anything, but could someone PM me what you would rate my system. Sorry for the hijack I just thought since you guys were in the rating mood you wouldn't mind PMing me about my new build too.

Laters

Ooh ya, I rate your computer 8.3/10

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Octapus and Josh13, I give you both 9/10.
Beetleboy, I give you 8.5/10. (If you have had a nvidia 7xxx series or ati 18xx series videocard I would've easily given you a 10).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts