Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 11384 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, goes like this: Rate the person's Avatar that is right above your post, on a scale of 1 to 10. Please no flames, arguments, or heated debates. Keep it plain and simple please. Lets get a nice long thread going here

And go ahead and sock it to me poster #2.

Edit: You can post comments, but only if you really like someones Avatar. Thank you for your cooperation

• Rep+
Reactions: |2A|N

·
Registered
840 Posts
LOL, this is a new kind of thread

I like Lando's avatar!
I rate it 9/10!

·
Banned
7,110 Posts

Pictured is Lando doing a acient Jedi kill move. The avatar has a lot of unity, and the Light Saber really brings the whole idea together.
Give it an 8

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack

LOL, this is a new kind of thread

I like Lando's avatar!
I rate it 9/10!

Jacks cosmic birth of the universe avatar gets a 8

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh guys, and you can post comments if you really like someones Av and you have already posted. Crash, I love it!!! 9/10. Binary, overclocked, Matrix-ey Jawa. Awesome!

·
Overclockiit
3,419 Posts
Lando may you join the darkside soon which would get you 10 stars. But since you have a good side of the force avator im and going to have to rate you a 1 1/2 stars

And crash good thing you changed that amd avator before lando posted this post lol your avator gets a 10 for originality and it fits your personality pretty well to rofl

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Crash nice avatar 8/10

XMS's Dukes of Essex is quite a twist on the Dukes of Hazard and rips its way into a 8.5/10.

Lay it on me toys.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by |2A|N

Lando may you join the darkside soon which would get you 10 stars. But since you have a good side of the force avator im and going to have to rate you a 1 1/2 stars

• Rep+
Reactions: Crash

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by |2A|N

And crash good thing you changed that amd avator before lando posted this post lol your avator gets a 10 for originality and it fits your personality pretty well to rofl

Rain your Name and avatar are unaproachable in the originality and good taste catagorys. The highest score I can give is a 9. You get a N|NE

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
I have to agree with |2A|n, Lando, my brother, but the Dark Side is more fun. 3/10.

Crash... love the avatar, 9/10

Everytime I look at the box my mobo came in, I see |2A|N avatar... getting tired of it, 6/10.

Duke of Essex, nice rip=off, 8/10

Deadlock... just because 7/10

Jack... 5/10 because I do not know what to make of it.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Slowputer, This is your new avitar LOL

No crap.. I like it!

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

aznchowboy... what is that? A transformer?

Anyways Top-notch

Score: Pi/5!

10/10

Kicking Intel Animation

1 - 20 of 11384 Posts