Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... I like to say random things to see if people are really paying attention....
well we were having a discussion about how bad this meeting that my friend just got out of. He said that he needed cancer to get rid of it.

Well my other shop mate speaks up and says that I'm giving him cancer. Just to be random I speak up in a shop of about 5 people and announce "It's ok, it's payback from when your cat gave me AIDS."

The ENTIRE shop stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I just grinned and went back to typing on my workstation at which point my supervisor tells me I'm banned from speaking for the rest of the morning.

SUHWEET!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Next time your friends say you need some pu...

·
Banned
8,805 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andr3az View Post
meow
Is that all you have to say for yourself? You just gave a man AID's you sorry excuse of a fluffy bunny wabbit!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Magix View Post
So... I like to say random things to see if people are really paying attention....
well we were having a discussion about how bad this meeting that my friend just got out of. He said that he needed cancer to get rid of it.

Well my other shop mate speaks up and says that I'm giving him cancer. Just to be random I speak up in a shop of about 5 people and announce "It's ok, it's payback from when your cat gave me AIDS."

The ENTIRE shop stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I just grinned and went back to typing on my workstation at which point my supervisor tells me I'm banned from speaking for the rest of the morning.

SUHWEET!
I love you so much. That is just epic, I just wish at my old job I wouldn't have gotten fired if I would have ever said anything like that.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by joemaniaci
View Post

Is that all you have to say for yourself? You just gave a man AID's you sorry excuse of a fluffy bunny wabbit!

purr..

·
Banned
4,814 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by joemaniaci
View Post

That commercial is getting on my nerves.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Magix
View Post

well the story continues.

I told my buddy to "Say hello to your cat for me"

And he face palmed.

like this

or

Just to get an idea..