Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because it lets me make a nearly perfect recreation of the Gallardo Balboni

Still working on the gold stripe. Other than that, the color is awesome. Thank you, EA, for finally getting one of the NFS games right.

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
The hell's up with the road? It looks interlaced! That's some fail motion blur right there.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by voodoo861
View Post

Is this game worth buying? What's it most compare to in driving style? Grid or NFS Underground or Forza or...well Im fairly sure it wouldnt be like GT4....

Im getting kinda sick of Grid, even though I love it dearly.

I wouldn't buy it. Can't really compare the driving style to anything else other than...bad. I suppose GRID would be the closest.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by voodoo861
View Post

But car customization makes me hawney!

Really tho? It doesnt compare to ANY? I thought that was a good driving sim baseline...hmm.

There's nothing sim about it at all. Its supposedly made with parts of SimBin's physics but the end result is nothing close.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I made a Gallardo Balboni in FM3.
They don't have the restyled Gallardo, so it's not exactly right, but it's pretty close, and I got the stripe down.

And yeah, NFS Shift drives like crap.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like it. The driving is pretty slippery, but it's fun. Tailslides are easy to perform and hold. The car customization is a bit limited; it's basically paint, rims, and vinyls. Still though. It's awesome.

Don't buy it if you don't have a racing wheel though. Driving with the keyboard is abysmal, and I suspect some people on this thread may be doing just that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts