Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is awesome. this is the first year in like 8 years that i havent had a girlfriend. they are expensive!

im going to spend on my money on myself this year!!!

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
This is the first christmas I have had a girlfriend and yes they are expensive.

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
Really? I bought mine a $20 Tiffany-imitation sterling silver+CZ ring and she absolutely loves it

If anything, I spend more money on myself. $30 G500, $55 H50, $55 Megahalems, $150 on gear for EOS 400D camera... Maybe I should break up with myself.

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
I guess technically Ive only spen 20-30 but thats cause I won a $500 shopping spree at a clothes store...she spent 300 lol

Thats ok though, it was at a store I dont even shop at.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Bah, why do guys spend so much money on people they aren't even related to? I mean, sure, if it was a wife-husband ordeal, but a girlfriend?

I sure as hell wouldn't spend $100+ on some girl I'm just dating, even if it has been 2-3 years together.

I thought the whole point of relationships was love? Not materials.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The thing is, no matter who you are, ill buy expensive things haha. i buy myself expensive things all the time, just for the hell of it.

i need money for tattoos. full sleeves coming up please!

so yea, someone i love, ill spend money on. call me tarded, it's just what i do.

·
Taking it Easy
4,114 Posts
Yeah this is the first Christmas in a frackin' long time that I don't have a girlfriend. I never spent that much money on them before, in fact sometimes I'll spend more on my friends, but it's just something else I don't have to worry about this holiday season.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
What's even worse is trying to pick up a girl over Christmas ... well in my case, it's expensive

We're going to be spending a weekend in the Mountains (N. GA) at my families cabin. I hope it snows

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i think big L said it best when he said

Quote:
cause if you broke you'll get a wack slut,
if you got dough you get a ho with a fat butt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts