1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Moo.

·
phenomenal swag
3,673 Posts
I love tofu...my 2 favorite kinds -- ma po tofu and stinky tofu. Might sound disgusting, but don't knock it until you try it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by numlock2.0 View Post
Stinky tofu makes me vomit =\\
LOL it makes me feel all nice and warm and fuzzy inside

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by decimate View Post
I love tofu...my 2 favorite kinds -- ma po tofu and stinky tofu. Might sound disgusting, but don't knock it until you try it.

LOL it makes me feel all nice and warm and fuzzy inside
Fried stinky tofu is alright, not sure about it...unfried

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
i will puke if i ever smell or eat stinky tofu. That is the most vile disgusting thing ever devised by man. Fried tofu with sauce = awesome

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Quote:

The brine fermentation can take as long as several months. Depending on the ways of preparation, the process can be extremely unsanitary; the brine is covered with maggots and has extremely strong rotten odor.[3] Then after the brine is made, fresh firm tofu is marinated in it for a period time ranging from several days to a couple months.[1] Sometimes quicklime is added to control the fermentation and maggots.[3]

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinky_tofu

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Did you know stinky tofu had mold on it from fermentation, and then they scrape it off and then let you eat it?

·
Nope
2,203 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedark1337
View Post

Did you know stinky tofu had mold on it from fermentation, and then they scrape it off and then let you eat it?

....thanks for killing my extremely small enjoyment of tofu

1 - 20 of 62 Posts