Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i sent in my 150GB RaptorX to WD to RMA on Mar 8th, and they received it on Mar 11th. I contacted WD 2 days ago to ask how it going with my RMA and they told me that they have no 150GB Velociraptor in stock to do my RMA. They told me to choose another drive (WD Black, etc..). I told them that i use my Raptor as an OS and i wish they told me a week earlier not a week after i sent my Raptor in. The rep then sent me an email telling me that he/she will send me a 300GB velociraptor to replace my 150GB RaptorX as a one time courtesy. They sent it this morning by Next Day Air
+1 to WD, I has been and will always use ur HDDs only!

Anyway, that Velociraptor will go on sale soon lol since i'm looking to buy an SSD instead

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
They have great RMA support and they tend to do this pretty often too. Great to hear another happy WD user.

·
Registered
200 Posts
So much love for Western Digital, and this is a perfect example why I keep buying from them. Thanks for this tidbit!

Sidenote: I bought the Velociraptor in question from Ocnewb. Works great with the other one I have.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I had some WD drives fall off of a table while running and accessing. They still work!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts