Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that this mice works flawlessly on roccat Taito , but what about Roccat taito mtw? Somebody tell me pls
smile.gif

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't know, but my abyssus works beautifully on my Goliathus Speed with no jitter. I can tell you though me deathadder 3.5g had issues on the graphical green spray paint part of the goliathus speed fragged editon when I would move it too fast it would shoot to the ground so i just inverted the side and it worked fine after that. So in my opinion you are taking a risk in using a mouse pad with graphics on it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm using Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition - Alpha (444 x 355 x 4.3) @28cm/360 with 450dpi and it works just flawlessly no jitter at all for me.

EDIT: Mostly playing Source engine based games but it works perfect in games like Call of Duty series and QUAKE series perfect as well.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On goliathus speed jitter occur in 1% of all degrees, so there is jitter but it is only 1%. What about goliathus control many peoples say abyssus jitters on it like hell, so i am surprised) That's why i am waiting for opinion about Roccat Taito mtw ( simple Roccat taito works flawlessly).

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowflex View Post

On goliathus speed jitter occur in 1% of all degrees, so there is jitter but it is only 1%. What about goliathus control many peoples say abyssus jitters on it like hell, so i am surprised) That's why i am waiting for opinion about Roccat Taito mtw ( simple Roccat taito works flawlessly).
The first version of Abyssus used to jitter from what i've heard the second batch is just fine imo.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm, i bought mine about 3 weeks ago it is lol edition and i have goliathus speed and i can say it jitters but it is very little and it happens as i said 1% of all the time. And many peoples said the same. So i think u just didn't notice) But are there any peoples who have roccat taito mtw =|

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:

hmm, i bought mine about 3 weeks ago it is lol edition and i have goliathus speed and i can say it jitters but it is very little and it happens as i said 1% of all the time. And many peoples said the same. So i think u just didn't notice) But are there any peoples who have roccat taito mtw =|
Well i'm not using the speed edition anyway so
wink.gif

·
Registered
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00pe View Post

I'm using Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition - Alpha (444 x 355 x 4.3) @28cm/360 with 450dpi and it works just flawlessly no jitter at all for me.
EDIT: Mostly playing Source engine based games but it works perfect in games like Call of Duty series and QUAKE series perfect as well.
It jitters as all hell on the control mousepad, it was slightly better than my other mouse. I had a SteelSeries Qck I bought for my wife, and that Jitters so much worse. The razer control was usable but will drive you crazy if your use to flawless tracking like the IMO or WMO. Still feels off on my personal Mousepad Puretrak Talent, like it is skipping pixels or isn't centered correctly.

Apperantly Cooler uses the mouse with the Speed edition but I have no clue. Also suppose to be flawless with hard mouse pads, which is useless to me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The mouse itself is hit or miss. I managed to get an Abyssus with little to no jitter about a month ago from Amazon. Mine works great on my Goliathus Speed, and it performed well on my Talent and Zowie GTF also. Zero noticable jitter, and it can keep up with my movements.

·
Registered
35 Posts
From my own experience with my second Abyssus which I bought 3 weeks ago, so its prolly one of those "new" versions:

Steelseries Qck Heavy: No jitter, but a very low malfunction speed. Fast flicks resulted in a nice view to the ceiling
rolleyes.gif
(I use 22cm/360° in quake live...)

Razer Goliathus Speed: Works perfectly

Allsop Raindrop XL: Jitters like hell....

There is a thread at esreality where people posted their experiences with different mousepads: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a=post&id=1881007

Long story short, your safest bet with this mouse is a Razer Goliathus Speed

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:

Sooo , no one have this mousepad?
My friend has. He told me it's like really comfortable for your mouse and abyssus works on it just good but once he told me that he spilled some liquid on it and it got fu*ked up so.. But overall it's just fine the size is also cool for the price!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah thanks for reply) It is normal for cloth pads)

And ginzi thanks for link) but i had it, that's why i am asking about taito mtw version cuz in that thread only roccat taito (black version). And goliathus speed is not good it really has some jitter but it happens 1 time of 100 ) But i want eliminate it completely)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Quote:

Ah thanks for reply) It is normal for cloth pads)
And ginzi thanks for link) but i had it, that's why i am asking about taito mtw version cuz in that thread only roccat taito (black version). And goliathus speed is not good it really has some jitter but it happens 1 time of 100 ) But i want eliminate it completely)
with the abyssus you will always find some people with a jittering one independent of their mousepads
biggrin.gif

for example the post at esreality says, that it works without jitter on an allsop raindrop xl. But i bought my brother an abyssus for christmas and he was using an allsop. Jitter like hell
smile.gif

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ye but if cooller and cypher use it doesnt mean it is good u know? xD
They are just sponsored by this companies and they must use their stuff

·
Registered
123 Posts
http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/32122-Cooller_At_times_my_aim_can_be_hot_enough
Quote:
MS1.1a's wire is a little rigid, which is annoying, what about Abyssus?

It's very thin and more or less comfortable. I want to stress that I'm not advertising for Razer unlike many people think. It's not a part of my obligations to them. I don't force anybody to buy anything, I say sincerely that this mouse is comfortable for me, I like this mouse. Think of it as a coincidence that I switched to it and won a tournament. So don't criticize me for advertising it, I do not.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
can anyone post some paint pictures (using abyssus on roccat taito mtw edition) to complete this thread

1 - 20 of 26 Posts