Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Repost!

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
lol a non staggered keyboard layout? good luck with that.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Why does this kind of thing need to exist? Wow players don't need portability because they never leave their homes.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Im not going to lie, that seems pretty awesome. They have to be using some new atom cpu not released yet cause I can barely watch 480p youtube on my netbook with an atom. The way the keys change to suit the game is pretty sweet. If it can play games like WOW without lagging, I don't see why it cant become a hit.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ____;11918902
Why does this kind of thing need to exist? Wow players don't need portability because they never leave their homes.
Lolol true.

But that keyboard changing for WoW and everything is sweeet!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
This shouldn't be too bad if it has one of those NVidia ION Gpus.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ____;11918902
You are so funny!!!!!11

Oh wait, that was the first comment on the youtube video.....

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
"With the powerful Intel Atom processor" Wait what I never thought I would ever hear those two in the same sentence. I'm not to sure about this one guys. Razer is not really known for their quality so well see how this pans out. I will keep my ASUS G73 for now. A true mobile gaming platform.

·
OCN Enthusiast
1,173 Posts
Heh, Razer tries really hard. I wonder if they're trying to compete with Alienware or something.

Bloat you can(t) count on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts