Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The coating had rubbed off the delete key for my Lycosa. Contacted Razer support and they basically told me that rubbed paint wasn't covered under warranty and they did not sell individual keys.

About a week later they said they couldn't promise anything but if I showed an invoice and provided serial numbers they would see what they could do. After another week I had my new delete key lol.

razer001.jpg

blurr008.jpg

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I know someone who would love this if Logitech did this with the G15, he rubbed almost all the coating off the WASD keys, me I go light on my keys so I don't think any is rubbing off. Good to hear someone is taking care of their customers.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1337;11976401
OT: omg it's Linus making an awesome expression.
Haha yeah Antec Modular 650w unboxing.

On topic, I wish I had a deathadder, they look so awesome
frown.gif

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostintyme;11976591
Haha yeah Antec Modular 650w unboxing.

On topic, I wish I had a deathadder, they look so awesome
frown.gif
offt: Seen, just never screen capped for win.
OT: Deathadders are awesome, get one.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I am glad to see that Razer has improved their customer service... when I had my lycosa they pretty much told me I was up a river without a paddle when my media key panel stopped working.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Razer support is excellent, I once managed to RMA a Diamondback 3G I bought on eBay thanks to a generous staff member.

Can't you downscale the pictures a tad? They took a fair while to load.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedNuggeT;11978111
my deathadder is my baby, tried to clean the dead skin off it with a knife, now i have massive lines on the rubber clickers
frown.gif
microfiber cloth would have be the solution.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts