smile.gif

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

Thanks! Hopefully that'll have something worthwhile for me
smile.gif
Don't hold your breath. Last year was a disaster. Site was slow, items were out of stock immediately as sale started or out of stock within 1-2 minutes ( or during checkout ). Free shipping only at $50+ meaning the sale sucks unless you buy expensive items ASSUMING it's even in stock.

This 'sale' is honestly just a big advertisement for their site.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I'm going to laugh when it's just like last years. Sale goes up, people get a look at prices for two minutes, then the site "goes down" until the sale period is finished and 99% of the people who wanted something wind up with absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Well this sucks it won't let me get to anything because I don't have a Razor ID. I want me a nice keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I had my mouse in cart and 50% off code entered - right when the time hit zero the code went through and got my discount .... went to check out to enter my shipping/payment info the website went dead or error on me...
mad.gif

·
Registered
164 Posts
Snagged a Leviathan Mini for 96 out the door. Would never have pulled the trigger if not for 50% off. Apparently it has a microphone as well.

Repped
thumb.gif

·
Dream with your eyes open
3,837 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvese View Post

Don't hold your breath. Last year was a disaster. Site was slow, items were out of stock immediately as sale started or out of stock within 1-2 minutes ( or during checkout ). Free shipping only at $50+ meaning the sale sucks unless you buy expensive items ASSUMING it's even in stock.

This 'sale' is honestly just a big advertisement for their site.
Site is already crashing. lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts