Overclock.net banner

[RBMODS]Asus 9800GT Matrix Review

472 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Dman
Source

Quote:
Another day another review and today we got Asus latest 9800GT Matrix card on the bench with DirectX 10 support and 512 mb DDR3 video memory so this should be a interesting review as we are going to compare it vs some other high performing cards on the market right now.
See less See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Is this a GTS? It lists the core clock @ 775mhz. That has to be the highest factory overclock I've seen on one.
Quote:

Originally Posted by anyhtinggoes View Post
Is this a GTS? It lists the core clock @ 775mhz. That has to be the highest factory overclock I've seen on one.
I just caught that...im not too sure if its a mistake on the reviewers part or not, but the Matrix definately doesnt run that fast
See less See more
I LOLed at this quote:

Quote:
It really outperformed a 4850 card from ATI which cost only 30$ less so I think the choice is quite obvious.
How is winning by a max of 2FPS "really outperforming a 4850." anyhtinggoes is right the specs are not right and it's says it's a 9800GTX+ clocked at 775MHz. Later in the overclock part they say it runs at 610MHz so I think they put the wrong specs on there. Also why did they test at such low resolutions.
No G92 is clocking to 775Mhz.
Is this 128SP or 112SP?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.