Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy the DangerDen RBX waterblock but a couple of questions have popped up. First off, is it better than the TDX and by how much? The second question is, does anyone know which holes you need to use to mount it, cause I have the standard two (dead center top and bottom) that my heatsink is on now, but the 4 other ones were never drilled into my mobo?! Do I need these or will it fit with just the two? I already know that the TDX will fit as is.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
The TDX is slightly better than the RBX, in terms of performance, if I'm not mistaken. TDX uses 2 barbs, RBX uses 3 barbs, making the TDX a little easier to setup/route. You can choose the top for either when you order, which will dictate the mounting and the mouting hardware you receive.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm, does dangerden ship to Canada, cause here the only one I could find as a Lucite top

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
I dont' know if they do or not. You might want to contact their customer support. Lucite is fine, if you're not going below 0C (i.e. not chilling your water), but there are different versions of the tops for the different mounting types.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnmcgrail

www.bigfootcomputers.com is in Toronto, Ontario. They are a DangerDen ReSeller. Just check out the link and see if they got what you want on there, If not, then too bad, thats the only site of know of closest to you since all the other Canadian resellers are in Quebec (EEEWWWIIEE, French!)

I know how you feel.............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.