Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i was playing fear and randomly everything locked up and i got a blue screen and then the computer clicked off and restarted

all i could read in the 2 seconds it was there was "now dumping memory" and "if this is the first time you have received this error, please restart your system"

whats wrong? i'm thinking [email protected] is causing it when i fold and game at the same time because it has been messing around with the games

what would be causing this error? the cpu woudn't be overheating because its a venice so it idles at 29 and on load 39 with the AMD stock cooling

help guys i need my gaming!

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Yeah folding while gaming has caused problems to several members including myself. Just play it safe and turn it off while gaming. I did also have a similar error when my computer crashed all those times... turns out it was the RAM after all. In your case just see if it happens again with [email protected] turned off.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
[email protected] has to be closed for me to game without the occasional stuff up, now im running the console on the gaming rig its all good, i think the normal version has its problems that arent getting fixed soon. JUst close it as mentioned and game.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks guys, and i just tried fear and the screen went black and i had to shut off the computer

i'll see if it does it again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts