Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I have a problem. I just switched from a 970 gtx with a i5 4690k to a fx 6300 with a gtx 960. and now i have really really bad screen tearing on all the games....

Ive tried csgo and advance warfare and its really bad. I didnt have this with my old set up.

Now the weird part is this was my brothers old set up because i gave him mine and he never had any screen tear. I reinstalled windows to my ssd and am running the games of the ssd. I honestly have no idea whats going on

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for the reply, we do play the same games I did change cases. But I checked all my temps and they were all good my cpu temp was 35c idle and went to about 48c while playing. And the gpu was idle around 25-30 and went up to around 50c while playing. I even manually put the fans up just incase.

The resolutions are the same 1920x1080. I was getting like 90 fps on cod and like 150 on csgo. Which are like 40 less then I used to get on the 970.

I didn't replace the heat sink or anything because I didn't have to. It's just a nasty screen tear and it bothers me while playing.

I actually just ordered a i5 4690k and another motherboard I can't deal with amd lol ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.