1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
I noticed this too, totally sucks. I've been trying to get my hands on a 2nd Lightning for a few weeks now, they are out of stock everywhere.

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HWI
View Post

I noticed this too, totally sucks. I've been trying to get my hands on a 2nd Lightning for a few weeks now, they are out of stock everywhere.

The price was sick! $246.99 with free shipping!

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckclc
View Post

The price was sick! $246.99 with free shipping!

Yeah and the funny thing is, I would totally pay full price for a Lightning right now if I could find one. So the crazy low price would have been amazing.

·
Retired Moderation
10,698 Posts
At that price I can 'almost' garrantee you something was wrong with it. I'm sure whoever is getting it will have to set up an RMA with MSI and wait for it to return before being able to use it. Still a good price but that depends if it was RMA'able.

Another person on OCN got a MSI GTX 580 TFII and it came with physical damage that after MSI saw it denied RMA and return the same card back to purchaser. He was lucky enough to get Newegg to accept a return after the 30 days for refund as they don't replace it with another card on open box.

I'm sure there are success stories, ' ain't nothin free ' and if it's a good deal it's probably too good to be true.

·
PC Master Racer
1,277 Posts
That sucks. I was planning on going octonary SLI with the 580s. Now I'll have to wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts