Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need a fan controller for 6 fans got to look good with my HAF X, I have no real idea what to get.

I'm not overly fussed on LCD ones unless they are really really good and recommended.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmour;13128996
Hey guys, I need a fan controller for 6 fans got to look good with my HAF X, I have no real idea what to get.

I'm not overly fussed on LCD ones unless they are really really good and recommended.

Cheers!
Scythe KAZE MASTER PRO

scythe-1.jpg

• Rep+
Reactions: narmour

·
Registered
762 Posts
You can't go wrong with an Lamptronn FC-5 V2. 30 watts per channel so even if those 6 fans were high powered san aces, you'd still be able to hook them up to one knob.

But if I were in your position, I would grab any of the Lamptron fan controllers and mod it into one of the mesh drive bay covers on the Haf X. I think it would look really good. I recently just bought this from an OCN member and will be modding it into one of my bay covers.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
nzxt sentry 2.
/thread.

• Rep+
Reactions: narmour

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,030 Posts
I have a Sunbeam Rheosmart. I can only say amazing things about this little guy, right now he's plucking away with two San Ace 1011's on ONCE CHANNEL(among a few other fans). I'm trying to stress test the little guys but so far its amazing, can handle a few fans per channel, dosnt matter if they are high power or low power... so far it worked for fine with 6 fans on one channel including the 1011's

If the Rheosmart is to pricy, or the smart feature dosnt do it for you, the Rheostat would be the el chepo controller to get, 15 bucks at the local micro center(and many online vendors). It only has 4 channel's but you can just wire the fans so that once channel is intake, second is exhaust, third would be CPU fans, or what ever. Rheostat will hold a bunch of high powerd fans per channel aswell. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all of the input guys, was hard choosing one in the end but I've gone for the Kaze Master Pro!

I'll take some pictures of my case once it's all fitted.

·
Bigger is Always Better
1,115 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cr1
View Post

Scythe KAZE MASTER PRO

Plus 1 for this. I run it on my rig and it works and looks great plus it'll run just about any fan and has temp probes for each channel. I've had mine for about 6 months now and no trouble

·
Bigger is Always Better
1,115 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by narmour
View Post

Thanks for all of the input guys, was hard choosing one in the end but I've gone for the Kaze Master Pro!

I'll take some pictures of my case once it's all fitted.

You won't be sorry, it'll work out great for you

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have a lamtron FC-2 it is a simple look no fancy stuff. It has 40W per channel, 6 channels, black to go with the HAF and cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts