Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listen to a lot of music on my iphone and I've been using the stock iphone earphones and I think the sound quality is pretty awful.

Can you guys recommend me some good earphones?

I don't know how much money I will want to spend since I know nothing about how much I need to spend for good earphones.. but please don't post any stupidly expensive earphones

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,139 Posts
I use my sennheiser cx300II and they seem to work ok.

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
really, what's your budget nad music taste?

The Marshmellows, in the greater picture, are rather low-end (even with Kramer mod) and depending on budget, there might be better for your budget and music taste.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Phonaks have a model with the line-in mic. I wouldn't have recommended them without a provided music taste but you did mentioned iPhone.

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,139 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heady
View Post

I don't even know what to say to this

lmao

You sir, just got pwned

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heady View Post

Tbh, they're competitive for the price unlike other Skullcandies but others still beat it for the price. Good luck with the build quality though....

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,139 Posts
The bass is pretty awesome tbh. 10/10 for the bass.

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
the CX300 is full of bloated, boomy bass tbh. Bass quantity doesn't mean it's bass quality people!

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
I personally like to spend around 100 USD whenever I get a set of earphones since they tend to last me a while. Having said that, I haven't paid retail price for a while thanks to some nice friends ^_^. I find that these have good build quality and love that the left ear doesn't die suddenly every 6 months like with my old sony earphones:

Klipsch s4i ($79.99, the one with a mic is like 99 I think)
Shure SE210 ($95?)
Bose in-ear ($99)

Many people who are much better versed in audio equipment than I am will probably flame me for buying/using these

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velathawen View Post
I personally like to spend around 100 USD whenever I get a set of earphones since they tend to last me a while. Having said that, I haven't paid retail price for a while thanks to some nice friends ^_^. I find that these have good build quality and love that the left ear doesn't die suddenly every 6 months like with my old sony earphones:

Klipsch s4i ($79.99, the one with a mic is like 99 I think)
Shure SE210 ($95?)
Bose in-ear ($99)

Many people who are much better versed in audio equipment than I am will probably flame me for buying/using these

Baaaaaaaaaad for the price.

·
Banned
5,335 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heady View Post

Lol..

Okay I've seen a lot of suggestions but I'm amazed that no one has suggested the 79 dollar Head Direct RE0's. They are considered one of the best IEM for the buck ever made.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi View Post
Baaaaaaaaaad for the price.
Listed the retail price as a reference! I didn't pay retail ^_^

1 - 20 of 20 Posts