Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Looking for a mouse that will fit my needs. I have small hands and mainly use palm grip. I'm also looking for a mouse with a good grip. I just got the Logitech G502 to try, but have come to the realization that it's way too big and my hands are way too small.

To get a better idea, the Razer Orochi was the perfect size for me (a little bigger is okay too). The only problem was that the hardware was not that great and I didn't enjoy Razer Synapse much either. The mouse ended up breaking on me after a couple years.

I've been looking into Zowie's new release, the FK2, but since it's main usage is claw grip, I'm not sure how it will be for someone who prefers palm grip.

Any recommendations? Thanks!
smile.gif

·
Registered
243 Posts
Maybe Roccat Kone Pure Military?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Zowie EC2 is pretty much the smallest mouse that is meant to be palmed.
Zowie MiCO, and Logitech G100s could be a good bet but they are a compromise since they aren't shaped to support your side fingers.

I'l just through this out there if you get the chance try a steelseries Rival. It's a big mouse but mainly just in length, it might feel right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by riznich48 View Post

g502 too big? really? it's on the heavy side, yes.. but its actual size and shape is compact. i have small hands and find the g502 to fit like a glove .
I guess it's a combination of it being heavy, and the length that makes it feel big for my hand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by trriL View Post

Zowie EC2 is pretty much the smallest mouse that is meant to be palmed.
Zowie MiCO, and Logitech G100s could be a good bet but they are a compromise since they aren't shaped to support your side fingers.

I'l just through this out there if you get the chance try a steelseries Rival. It's a big mouse but mainly just in length, it might feel right.
Thanks! I've been looking at the Zowie EC2. It's on my top 5 list of choices along with the Roccat Kone. The only thing I kept reading about the Kone is that the grip sometimes feels slippery? Does anything know firsthand about that?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
If you have dry hands the KPM is very slippery, unfortunately. I also found the rubber on the EC eVo's to be slippery, the coating on the CL version is much better for me. If you do decide to go EC2 just wait for the new one to release.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts