Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found this about year ago and remember it few days ago and I just wanted to share this
If you didnt already know that it's possible to record with Canon EOS cameras, It is!

Its made by Russian programmers, "This software writes short movies with your digital DSLR camera Canon (R) directly to computer. The camera must have LiveView feature to work, like in Canon EOS 450D for example. The Program has preview, Av, Tv and WB control."

What is needed for it and how to use?

You need Canon EOS camera with LiveView feature (dont know which ones works with this software, atleast 450d works) and USB-cable plugged on your camera<--->computer and this eos-movrec software.

Install the software, plug the usb cable, turn camera on , start the software that you just installed and Have fun with it
(if it doesnt recognize your camera try to press "Reconnect to camera" button)

Where to download? Here (I think best way to install it, is to choose that setup.exe)

Heres cool looking movie test made with eos 450d camera

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
Ah, I was planning on posting about this today. I just found that software the other day. I haven't had to much time with it yet, but it is pretty fun to mess around with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is awesome I had no idea my 450D could record video and was almost tempted to upgrade to a 500D... Can't wait to finish work so I can try it!

·
Premium Member
14,981 Posts
I know this is a huge ass necro, but YOU SAVED ME!!

I thought I'd be stuck to filming videos with my Neo V, but the 450D can too!
biggrin.gif

Huge reps
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artikbot View Post

I know this is a huge ass necro, but YOU SAVED ME!!

I thought I'd be stuck to filming videos with my Neo V, but the 450D can too!
biggrin.gif

Huge reps
thumb.gif
Thats nice to hear that I helped you
smile.gif

thumb.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it so that it does not support the 500D on OS X yet?
(Latest version is 0.1.9.beta2 now and windows is far ahead in terms of version no's)

Thanks ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts