Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
I believe that is clear tubing with black anti kink coils, with red liquid.

Also, what is your geographical location?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
yep, that's red coolant with clear tubing and black anti kink coils.

·
Registered
592 Posts
sorry for not being helpful but dang that looks sick!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, thanks, where is the best place to get tubing and water cooling stuff in your opinion?? (for USA) I looked at the stores on the post that listed every single one but a lot of them did not have that much..... I also did not feel like looking at every single one....

·
Registered
882 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by schredr View Post
OK, thanks, where is the best place to get tubing and water cooling stuff in your opinion?? (for USA) I looked at the stores on the post that listed every single one but a lot of them did not have that much..... I also did not feel like looking at every single one....
Frozen-CPU or Performance-PCs.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by schredr View Post
does anyone know where I can get some red tubing and black anti kink coil like in this picture????

Attachment 172288

...ooO=K; in the USA, you can get either stuff > > > with good reasonable/cheaper price
as well as cheaper shipping cost > > > ... click HERE 2 go & C ... < < <

..... my 2
worth to Help ya out . . .

mr-Charles . . .

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
i'd avoid frozen not only because of their pricing but horrible customer service. although ppc isn't much better in the customer service department, i'd sooner go with them or sidewindercomputers.

• Rep+
Reactions: schredr

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was actually thinking about getting black tubing and red Anti kink Coil, SCAN offers 3m of Black primochill tubing (1/2-3/4) and aquatuning offers primochill red anti kink for 3/4 OD tubing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts