Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi OCN,

im looking to sell 3 items:

1. custom painted red xbox 360 (hitachi 59) bundle with 20gb hd, wireless controller and all cables. also included is Perfect Dark Zero, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Madden 06. no warranty is included since it has been painted. i can also install the original white casing at buyers request.

also, is the discussion of x clamp modding permitted on the forum? i could install the mod at buyers request as well.

2. sprint mogul that i received through warranty a while back and never used because i bought a touch pro 2. it still has the plastic on the screen and ESN is clean. comes with battery, wall charger, usb cable, and leather pouch. im thinking of including a 2gb sandisk microsd card in as well.

3. nikon coolpix s60 digital camera. 10 mp with 3.5 inch touch screen. there is also a stylus on the wrist strap so you can draw on the pictures. comes with an 8gb PNY Optima class 4 sd card. no scratches, dents, and touch screen is immaculate. i have no cables because i lost them in a move, but i have already ordered a charger online.

thanks!
LL

·
I might have tacos tonite
22,339 Posts
X-clamp mods are fine to talk about, it's the ones that let you play cracked games, ect. that aren't. The x-clamp just voids warranty, otherwise MS doesn't care if you do it.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump. anyone???

·
GTX 1080 Ti Club
1,783 Posts
What brand DVD drive does the Xbox 360 have?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hitachi 59dj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts