Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wasn't really satisfied with the way everything looked like so i decided to take out both MCP655 pumps and throw in an XSPC Dual Reservoir that you bolt two MCP355s to the bottom. I went with some Feser Pure Aqua H2O and some corrosion blocker, and went with UV red tubing this time. Let me know what you think

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
4,914 Posts
looks good dude!

i was about to ask what happened to the cable management until I noticed that was the before pics...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im still not finished yet, i have to sleeve everything in there. right now im doing the video cards sleeving which is taking FOREVER.

·
Happy Dad
346 Posts
You mind telling me what rad's youre running?

I'm about to build a new W/C setup with a HAF 932 and need some advice... I was thinking about a 120.3 up top and a 120.1 in the back... res w/ mcp355 pump... although I'm also not sure that pump will push everything through with two video cards...

In essence,
RES/PUMP> GPU > GPU > 120.1 > CPU > 120.3

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
SOOOOOOO much better!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by b0sse
View Post

You mind telling me what rad's youre running?

I'm about to build a new W/C setup with a HAF 932 and need some advice... I was thinking about a 120.3 up top and a 120.1 in the back... res w/ mcp355 pump... although I'm also not sure that pump will push everything through with two video cards...

In essence,
RES/PUMP> GPU > GPU > 120.1 > CPU > 120.3

I have a Feser 360 cooling the CPU inside the case above the CPU, and i have quick disconnects on the back of the PC where my other feser 360 sits next to my PC. You can do what I did and get a XSPC dual pump reservoir, where the pumps bolt under the reservoir snugly and go into two drive bay slots. I have 1 loop for the cpu and one for the video cards, you should be fine with two mcp355s

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1ral
View Post

are those quick disconnects.
at the back of the case.
I've been trying to find some for 1/2 tubing.
Nice rig btw.

yes
you can only get them from koolance directly. Check their website

·
Happy Dad
346 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by marauderrt10
View Post

I have a Feser 360 cooling the CPU inside the case above the CPU, and i have quick disconnects on the back of the PC where my other feser 360 sits next to my PC. You can do what I did and get a XSPC dual pump reservoir, where the pumps bolt under the reservoir snugly and go into two drive bay slots. I have 1 loop for the cpu and one for the video cards, you should be fine with two mcp355s

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm scouring through every website I am running into trying to find advice on what I should run... now it comes down to the RADS. I guess I'll post up a new thread...

Nice setup by the way!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortySmalls
View Post

looks better, but still looks to cramped i think

cramped? how so?

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0sse
View Post

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm scouring through every website I am running into trying to find advice on what I should run... now it comes down to the RADS. I guess I'll post up a new thread...

Nice setup by the way!

thanks. The feser 360s are great radiators.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts