Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
It would be amazing if we could get a reference 6950 at this point in time, but from what I have heard diamond puts non reference cards in reference 6950 boxes, even using the same product numbers. It has also been over a year since card release and I barely managed to get a reference card last june; I highly doubt that they still have any real reference cards left at this point. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsfyu View Post

It would be amazing if we could get a reference 6950 at this point in time, but from what I have heard diamond puts non reference cards in reference 6950 boxes, even using the same product numbers. It has also been over a year since card release and I barely managed to get a reference card last june; I highly doubt that they still have any real reference cards left at this point. Sorry.
if thats true then diamond sounds like a douche company
mad.gif

·
Registered
452 Posts
But it does have the AMD logo right above the PCIE connectors. And even if, this card could still be used to fit a reference block for H20 cooling
thumb.gif

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I based if off the picture so if you order it and it's not what's in the picture I'd return it.

·
Premium Member
2,589 Posts
FYI the last time I got a diamond oem card from newegg had crusty tim under the fresh tim...indicating that it is a refurb.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts