Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Robocop is #1 movie ever
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a pair of reference Asus 980Tis with both the stock coolers and a currently mounted EK backplate.

$250 each. Very low usage. These were setup at a second office and used for running radiation dose modeling software. I intended to game on them too but never really did. Anyhow, had four of these running in SLI and they were fine. Spent a lot of time dialing the overclocks in on heaven but didn't do anything with them. They liked running at +204 core.

Attachments

·
Overclocker in training
12,937 Posts
Hi,
Dang just picked up a cheap FE evga 980ti sc off ebay was pondering what a water block for it would go for :)
EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GAMING ACX 2.0+
06G-P4-4991-RX

·
Robocop is #1 movie ever
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Dang just picked up a cheap FE evga 980ti sc off ebay was pondering what a water block for it would go for :)
EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GAMING ACX 2.0+
06G-P4-4991-RX
Not sure. I went with reference after dealing with headaches in the 7 series cards. I would assume that one of these waterblocks would be the same for a FE card.

·
Overclocker in training
12,937 Posts
Not sure. I went with reference after dealing with headaches in the 7 series cards. I would assume that one of these waterblocks would be the same for a FE card.
Hi,
If you want to part with one of the water blocks let me know :)

·
Robocop is #1 movie ever
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Robocop is #1 movie ever
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,
If you want to part with one of the water blocks let me know :)
I stripped down my GPUs yesterday since selling them local with the waterblocks will likely be very difficult. So I have two blocks and nickel backplates available.

·
Overclocker in training
12,937 Posts
I stripped down my GPUs yesterday since selling them local with the waterblocks will likely be very difficult. So I have two blocks and nickel backplates available.
Hi,
Thanks I'm over it, I need at least one gpu with an air cooler on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts