Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
I remember when you put it on Ultra and you would get that huge warning about how you would never have 512MB of memory to be able to run it...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I remember it being not that great. I remember it using the "door opens behind you, monster jumps out, to scare the bejesus out of you" trick wayyy too much. Had decent graphics at the time obviously. But that hardly makes it the ultimate game.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehrawk;15280910
I remember it being not that great. I remember it using the "door opens behind you, monster jumps out, to scare the bejesus out of you" trick wayyy too much. Had decent graphics at the time obviously. But that hardly makes it the ultimate game.
+1

It came out at the same time roughly as Half Life 2, which was in every way a better game. Still, it was a cool game, but I felt was kind of hampered by the "flashlight" thing... Plus I always wanted to go explore outside the domes in the red sand of Mars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.