Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a way or program, to check your pc at from remote location. I want to check downloads etc when im at school and I was wondering if there was a site I could use to set up?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
you could use Netop of NXCLIENT, but your school wont let it work, in schools in the UK they have firewalls up completely restricting the access of you connecting to a server. i really doubt they will work, if the circumstances were different then, them two peices of software will work a treat. Netop is pretty expensive and NXCLIENT i am not too sure on, Netop works with windows and NXCLIENT does every OS.

school network wont allow you to connect but i suppose it is worth a try.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its actually at Edinburgh Uni, and when i've been on the net ive not really seen anything blocked yet. I can get onto torrent sites and download stuff that I couldnt when I was at college. So i will give it a try tommorrow. Also the uni uses Novell, will that be a problem? Will I have to install NXClient every time I logon to a pc as al programs and software installed are wiped from hard disk when user logs off?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts