I was referring to this part of the article:its not 2% "there are 75k votes, so that 2% means 1500 bad cpus versus 15750 good cpus... " its mean 10% FAILURE CPU
15000 good and 1500 bad!!! 10%!
But it is 3%, not 2%, sry.A third vendor provided even more information. The company said it isn’t seeing PowerGPU’s reported failure rates with its own systems. Interestingly, however, the vendor actually shared data indicating that Ryzen parts are failing the company’s internal quality screening at a higher rate compared to Intel chips—almost three times as high:
For comparison, the company' data on Intel chips:
- Ryzen 5000 series fails at 2.9 percent.
- Ryzen 3000 series fails at 3 percent.
- ThreadRipper 3000 series fails at 2.5 percent.
- Intel 9th-gen fails at 0.9 percent.
- Intel 10th-gen fails at 1.2 percent.