Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a TT, wondering if it's really necessary at all to swap the stock 120mm fan for another aftermarket fan

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
Not really, it already has LEDs and a Fan Controller. You could leave it at 1000RPM at all times unless you want to do benchmarks or see how far you can overclock.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Boy View Post
Not really, it already has LEDs and a Fan Controller. You could leave it at 1000RPM at all times unless you want to do benchmarks or see how far you can overclock.
No LED's on the Tuniq Tower.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I replaced the fan of my Tuniq with a silverstone nifty high cfm superdooper fan of speed and it made no significant difference in temperatures.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape
View Post

theres a blue LED version of the TT

I must have missed out on that.

Replacing the fans isn't necessary. The fan that comes with the Tower runs some pretty high RPMs and pushes a lot of air.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
i would say its worth it, but only if you replace it with something as powerful or more powerful than a Silverstone FM121... they can reduce temps by around 5 deg

·
I love hamburgers
906 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape
View Post

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12ff1.html

LMAO! Thats alot of air to push out. I currently have a Panflo pushing air onto my TT and the stock one on the TT and i have yet to see a difference in temp decrease. I dont think its worth it for performance. But it sure is cool to say you swaped it out for another one.....

·
Registered
415 Posts
thats actually what i plan on gettin in the winter. tuniq + delta 120x120x25mm fan. it was the only fan on their site that i found that would fit the tuniq. and it has high cfm. i dont really care about sound

1 - 13 of 13 Posts