Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I'm running for political office in my city. Unfortunately, every design I've come up with on my own in Photoshop has been less than satisfactory. I have a few friends who have made some attempts but nothing that I would consider using for a logo.

The logo will be on bumper stickers/lawn signs and my website. So I have come here to ask if someone here would please design something simple yet not boring. I have yet to find a font that I could use that is conservative yet not boring.

Sizes of the logo and banner are up to whoever makes it. If you make something large I can always scale it down.

Words: "Runne for Ward 4 Councilor". The name should be the focus of the logo (due to trying to build name brand recognition). Perhaps if an alternate could be made as well “Runne for Lynn Ward 4 Councilorâ€.

Colors: Midnight Blue background, white lettering.

Thanks for your time guys, I didn’t have many other places to turn to.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ____
View Post

Run for Ward 4 Councilor
Runne for Ward 4 Councilor
Run forward for Councilor

I see what you did there.

Thanks for the effort guys. I'm looking for something conservative and similar to what you'd see on a regular political sign.....something that won't put you to sleep though.

I don't know, I may go back to a 1940's retro political theme.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Haha I googled 'political sign' I realised what I did is completely wrong >.<

Most of them seem to have flags and colours to resemble the area, might be worth posting them?

I might give it another go I just wish more 'very small time' graphic designers got paid

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom607
View Post

Haha I googled 'political sign' I realised what I did is completely wrong >.<

Most of them seem to have flags and colours to resemble the area, might be worth posting them?

I might give it another go I just wish more 'very small time' graphic designers got paid

Unfortunately OCN doesn't allow sales in this forum (in the requests apparently).

Credit would be given to the creator of course and it could be something you could have in your GD portfolio. I just wish I was better at photoshop and more creative. I turned to OCN because I figured someone may have done something simliar before and such.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts