Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just fully took over this Competition, and it's in dire need of some catchy graphics. I'm seeking a few avatars and a banner to place in the sticky section. Here is the section: http://www.overclock.net/f/370/team-competition I bet you guys would be much faster at throwing something excellent together than I.
biggrin.gif
I'm working on a degree in Multimedia Development & Design, but I have to admit that I'm not into the good stuff just yet.

·
13,103 Posts
Bump

·
Premium Member
13,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some additional details:

Avatar's motivation is to catch someones eye and make them wonder about what the Team Competition is in hope they will PM the user, or see a link in their sig.

The banner should be about 600x300. It should just say something like, "Overclock.net Folding Team Competiton." and could have a TC insgnia/logo of sorts. Also, a tag line like,"elite competiton folding for the cure."

·
!
9,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725 View Post

Dibs!
Will have some concepts in the next 24 hours.
I hate em, what else you got?

·
!
9,170 Posts
There's hardly any glitter in it.

·
Premium Member
13,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doh.gif

Looks like a kid did it.
tongue.gif

Keep the title on 1 line, and then the other below just like the pursuit of performance on the ocn logo.

We probably should work on the TC Logo first, and then work on the banner.

·
!
9,170 Posts
Yea lol at BWG.

·
unRAID Enthusiast
3,606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWG View Post

Here are some additional details:

Avatar's motivation is to catch someones eye and make them wonder about what the Team Competition is in hope they will PM the user, or see a link in their sig.

The banner should be about 600x300. It should just say something like, "Overclock.net Folding Team Competiton." and could have a TC insgnia/logo of sorts. Also, a tag line like,"elite competiton folding for the cures."
Fixed.
thumb.gif

·
!
9,170 Posts
Done and done.

·
Premium Member
13,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay, that's the avatar and we have the banner csm did, I think we're all set for the tc involving under 1k ppd hardware...

Now onto the elite stuff..
tongue.gif

·
!
9,170 Posts
I thought the break mid-word was quite brilliant.

·
Banned
11,680 Posts
Thank you. I learned in college while getting my Liberal Arts degree that hyphenating words helps ease the eyes.

·
!
9,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725 View Post

Thank you. I learned in college while getting my Liberal Arts degree that hyphenating words helps ease the eyes.
That will serve you well in your career of liberally trolling forums.

·
13,103 Posts
Are we under a bridge or something...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts