I've seen people make threads not giving any information, but expecting a great answer. The following are a list of pieces of information we need in order to assist you. Make sure you list all of these pieces of information when making a thread asking for a recommendation for headphones, a sound card etc. The more information you provide, the merrier we can help you recommend products that suit all those needs the best!
- State your budget! (Set an absolute maximum or give a relative maximum with + x amount if it will be amazingly better).
- State your music tastes
- State what perks are highly desirable (low impedance, heavy bass, excellent for gaming etc..)
- State what products you already have and are planning on using with your recommended item (state whether you have an amp if you're looking for headphones with high impedance for example)
- State how you are going to use the item (e.g. out-and-about, at the gym, at home, PC / console, gaming, music etc). The more detail in this, the better.
- State where you live and offer some sites that are known for having good prices / being reputable so we can help recommend you products in your country's currency (like Amazon or ebay).
Credit given to Simca for the template I adapted for this.