Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
exclamation.gif
Infomation to give when asking for a recommendation here!
exclamation.gif

I've seen people make threads not giving any information, but expecting a great answer. The following are a list of pieces of information we need in order to assist you. Make sure you list all of these pieces of information when making a thread asking for a recommendation for headphones, a sound card etc. The more information you provide, the merrier we can help you recommend products that suit all those needs the best!

1. State your budget! (Set an absolute maximum or give a relative maximum with + x amount if it will be amazingly better).
  2. State your music tastes
  3. State what perks are highly desirable (low impedance, heavy bass, excellent for gaming etc..)
  4. State what products you already have and are planning on using with your recommended item (state whether you have an amp if you're looking for headphones with high impedance for example)
  5. State how you are going to use the item (e.g. out-and-about, at the gym, at home, PC / console, gaming, music etc). The more detail in this, the better.
  6. State where you live and offer some sites that are known for having good prices / being reputable so we can help recommend you products in your country's currency (like Amazon or ebay).
Any more information you could possibly give us to offer you the best recommendation would be helpful, but at least give us these pieces of information.

Credit given to Simca for the template I adapted for this.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello
1: Maximum budget 130$
2:music (dubstep+DnB+Trance+House+Glitch+Bass)
3:Supreme for gaming
4: i want to use it essetiely for gaming 70% and listening to music 30%, at home plugged in my computer(which is built soly for gaming),dont care if it has a system that can isolate me from outside given that our home and neighbor is quiet.
5: i live in a place where it can get as hot as hell in summer (i am talking about 40+ celius degree), so i would prefer them not to make my ears very hot and i want to be VERY VERY CONFORTABLE, given that i game or listen to music for more than 4 hours straight ( 4h minim and 6 hours max)
oh, and i dont know what amplifyer mean and i do not have enough money to buy it anyway!

Thanks for the help!
thumb.gif

·
TheStayHomeDad
578 Posts
Hi,

1. $100 - $200
2. Classic Rock, Blues, Hard Rock
3. Gaming and listening to music while I work on stuff while the family is asleep.
4. I just have a build in sound card from the Asus Sabertooth Z77. No amp or dedicated sound card.
5. At home - gaming and music.
6. Microcenter (Preferb), Frys, NewEgg, Amazon, I live in Dallas, TX USA

Thanks!
smile.gif

Anything else you need please ask.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACallander View Post

Hi,
1. $100 - $200
2. Classic Rock, Blues, Hard Rock
3. Gaming and listening to music while I work on stuff while the family is asleep.
4. I just have a build in sound card from the Asus Sabertooth Z77. No amp or dedicated sound card.
5. At home - gaming and music.
6. Microcenter (Preferb), Frys, NewEgg, Amazon, I live in Dallas, TX USA
Thanks!
smile.gif

Anything else you need please ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprem0 View Post

Hello
1: Maximum budget 130$
2:music (dubstep+DnB+Trance+House+Glitch+Bass)
3:Supreme for gaming
4: i want to use it essetiely for gaming 70% and listening to music 30%, at home plugged in my computer(which is built soly for gaming),dont care if it has a system that can isolate me from outside given that our home and neighbor is quiet.
5: i live in a place where it can get as hot as hell in summer (i am talking about 40+ celius degree), so i would prefer them not to make my ears very hot and i want to be VERY VERY CONFORTABLE, given that i game or listen to music for more than 4 hours straight ( 4h minim and 6 hours max)
oh, and i dont know what amplifyer mean and i do not have enough money to buy it anyway!
Thanks for the help!
thumb.gif
I hope you guys know that you have to insert that when making a thread and not here

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidiaftw12 View Post

You punned so bad on the title...
And edited
wink.gif
Mainly because it looks better and more 'professional'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.