Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys so ive seen all this hi def commotion and was wondering the the resolution of the highest hdtv is ( somethingx1080) progressive.
but my friends 7800GTX gives out [email protected] so does that mean that if he gets a screen to accomodate that resolution he will have a display which is higher that hdtv.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by keykhlid

hi guys so ive seen all this hi def commotion and was wondering the the resolution of the highest hdtv is ( somethingx1080) progressive.
but my friends 7800GTX gives out [email protected] so does that mean that if he gets a screen to accomodate that resolution he will have a display which is higher that hdtv.

1080p's resolution is 1920x1080 I believe. Also the only screen that can support 2048x1536 would be a crt monitor. The resolution would be higher but the image quality nudge would still go to true hdtv.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
64,324 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Mangimar

1080p's resolution is 1920x1080 I believe. Also the only screen that can support 2048x1536 would be a crt monitor. The resolution would be higher but the image quality nudge would still go to true hdtv.

I personally dont know of any TFT monitors that go up to 2048-1536...m not sure there capable of that yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701

I personally dont know of any TFT monitors that go up to 2048-1536...m not sure there capable of that yet

Here is one I found. Im sure there are more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top