Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So maybe this isn't really overclocking related, but still pretty techy.

Quote:


NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing.

Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for them.

The good news is he found where they went. The bad news is they were part of a batch of 200,000 tapes that were degaussed -- magnetically erased -- and re-used to save money.

Source
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Yeh..."erased"

He whole thing was a fake, there so much evidence to prove it including landscape matches in the desert
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
824 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by foslock
View Post

This may be one of the biggest fails in the history of failure...

That Or N Korea getting nukes?
 

·
Excel Guru
Joined
·
12,120 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Evostance
View Post

Yeh..."erased"

He whole thing was a fake, there so much evidence to prove it including landscape matches in the desert

I love it when people claim such things. You only show that you have no true understanding of the subject by stating that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by h4rdcor3
View Post

CONSPIRACY!!!!!
we did land on the moon
Evostance, i sure hope you are joking...

You realise that it would take 6ft of lead to protect a human from the suns radiation when travelling to the moon?

They didn't have the technology in 1963 to do this...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,703 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Evostance
View Post

Yeh..."erased"

He whole thing was a fake, there so much evidence to prove it including landscape matches in the desert

lol. The moon is a desert too you know. They were stored like that because the had problems converting them to a normal format that got all super grainy. Somebody at my work has the details (my company merged with Reuters).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by h4rdcor3
View Post

CONSPIRACY!!!!!
we did land on the moon
Evostance, i sure hope you are joking...

Really? If so why hasn't there been another expedition there in almost 50 years? Sure there's nothing there, but hey im sure theres more that meets the eye.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Mason92
View Post

Wow, NASA trying to save money.. Priceless

For what they try to do, NASA's budget is a joke.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,000 Posts
I think i know how Evostance uses his tinfoil..




/ontopic: that sucks, but with how many copies there are i doubt it will affect anything.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Evostance
View Post

You realise that it would take 6ft of lead to protect a human from the suns radiation when travelling to the moon?

They didn't have the technology in 1963 to do this...

They didn't have lead in 1963?


We don't have the tech to have a spaceship with 6ft lead walls today.... or any time in the near future. Besides, cosmic radation is a bigger threat and lead would only make things worse.

Where are you getting your crap "science" from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Evostance
View Post

You realise that it would take 6ft of lead to protect a human from the suns radiation when travelling to the moon?

They didn't have the technology in 1963 to do this...

You don't even know what radiation is kiddo, don't talk about these things


Quote:


Originally Posted by MrAlex
View Post

Really? If so why hasn't there been another expedition there in almost 50 years? Sure there's nothing there, but hey im sure theres more that meets the eye.

Serious question?? The answer is Money.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top