Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tetrapyloctomist
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It may sound dumb/self-evident, but you don't have a picture of the reverse PSU mount and i'm really bad with imagining in 3D. Sorry guys :S
(but do laugh away, lol, it's fine)

To help with the context, the S8 is to my right as i'm sitting. I want the PSU on a second separate pedestal, but with the PSU taking air from the side away from me, ie from the right side of the pedestal.
My understanding is that with the standard Magnum PSU mount, the PSU would be taking air from the left side of the pedestal. Correct?

Now the thing is, you state in the S8 pedestal's page that one needs the 'standard' Magnum PSU mount; specifically. It's your being specific that gave me pause.. can i not use the reverse mount and achieve the above?
Assuming i've grasped this that is..

·
Tetrapyloctomist
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am dumb, aren't i.. i could simply flip the entire back section, mount it 'upside down' and be done with it; right?

Man i hate shape-related stuff. If i'm not seeing it, i just cannot for the life of me sort it out in my head.

* Edit: No, can't do that either, lol, there's the 'T' section to consider, only one side has that. Aaaarrgh! :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts