Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time with water cooling and learned from some of the best on what to do and how to do it (you guys and XS), I've dubbed it "ReVOLT". Hope you enjoy the pictures:



February 2nd, 2011 - Updated







----------------------------------------------------------------

September 18th, 2010












 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
Amazing work as always nascasho
Still cant believe you got rid of that beautiful cosmos you did.

wow. you are using a Sony DSC-W80 for those shots?
Amazing pics for a little point and shoot
 

·
PC Evangelist
Joined
·
48,384 Posts
Good work. The pictures are a bit dark.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by merple View Post
Amazing work as always nascasho
Still cant believe you got rid of that beautiful cosmos you did.

wow. you are using a Sony DSC-W80 for those shots?
Amazing pics for a little point and shoot
I miss her sometimes, but had to go. As for the pics remember they're heavily edited to compensate for that pos camera


Quote:

Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post
Good work. The pictures are a bit dark.
Gaaah, need to compare really quick as to why they're showing up dark then. They're supposed to look extremely "high contrasty" w/o looking like I lowered the brightness, will try to get em' brighter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFFY View Post
Wow looks horrible, will you my case? Haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Simply stupendous. Even if heavily edited, I think those are the best shots I've seen of the NB heatsink on the Classified. Mine doesn't even seem to look that good in any picture I've taken of it or even in person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingoyster View Post
really nice man
Thanks a bunch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAMERIG View Post
OP, your WC rig is very BEAUTIFUL!!!


Quote:

Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Simply stupendous. Even if heavily edited, I think those are the best shots I've seen of the NB heatsink on the Classified. Mine doesn't even seem to look that good in any picture I've taken of it or even in person.
I always get jealous of the shots with DSLR's, seen some epic NB cooler shots, mine don't compare to those. Thanks for the nice comment though


Quote:

Originally Posted by mastical View Post
What kind of fans are you using on your rad?

Looks awesome by the way.
Fans are just Yate Loons (D12SH's) painted white, and thanks for the kind words
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by red-line View Post
Looks awesome man

GOod Job . .

is that cpu block work with my amd 1090t ?
Yes, it'll fit AM2, AM2+, AM3, 939, 754, and opteron (listed on PPC).

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugosWaterCooler View Post
That is inspiring, btw I'm guessing you have a high flow to have the water go from GPU to CPU. What are the temps like doing a config like that?
They're decent, but I expected better CPU temps. Got the water setup since my ambients are always warm and was limiting my OC'ing abilities since I can't run the AC 24/7. I'd break 76C easily on the highest core if it's really warm in my room. Once the AC's been on for a little while temps change quite a bit (tells you exactly how hot it actually gets in here):

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by nascasho
View Post

They're decent, but I expected better CPU temps. Got the water setup since my ambients are always warm and was limiting my OC'ing abilities since I can't run the AC 24/7. I'd break 76C easily on the highest core if it's really warm in my room. Once the AC's been on for a little while temps change quite a bit (tells you exactly how hot it actually gets in here):

Ok well there's the comprimise, I would love to do the same setup as eye candy goes a longway, but i was gunning for lower temps. I get high temps of ~60 on the CPU and ~45 on the GPU. Can't get screen shots now, but will post when I get home
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
Awesome build!!! The Black and Red combo look Mean!


And BTW, you are one of the few people I've seen with OCZ Flex EX RAM. I have the same RAM sticks too, but not water cooled. I have read in reviews that they may leak, so I have not tried it. Did you encounter any problems? What barbs/fittings did you use? I can't tell by the pics, are the RAM on a separate loop?

Any advise we be greatly appreciated.

-SS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hi nascasho.. beautiful rig
im wondering wat kinda pump and reservoir are u using for ur revolt ? i can see the reservoir stuffed in the drive bays but i dun see the pump
mind showing how u stuff them there ? haha thanx..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,424 Posts
Are you a professional builder? Because that is just amazing. I would kill to have that setup, except with a 580.


But man oh man I have a HAF X and want to go watercooling so this is jizztastic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyingtrex View Post
Hi nascasho.. beautiful rig
im wondering wat kinda pump and reservoir are u using for ur revolt ? i can see the reservoir stuffed in the drive bays but i dun see the pump
mind showing how u stuff them there ? haha thanx..
It's the XSPC Res/pump mount thing or w/e it's called. The pump (355) mounts below the res. I went with that route because with this case, makes it very easy to hide everything and make the setup look much cleaner. Saw a guy with an ATCS have this res and his loop was so damn simple I had to do something similar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live_free View Post
Are you a professional builder? Because that is just amazing. I would kill to have that setup, except with a 580.


But man oh man I have a HAF X and want to go watercooling so this is jizztastic.
Pfft, I wish, but thanks for the comment, lol.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top