Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey so i was on fileplanet the other day and saw this new MMORPG called RF Online and it looks amazing and i was wondering if anyone else has looked at this game or has tryed it for being a fileplanet subscriber

if so let me know me and my friend want to try this game and its coming out soon i guess

its called RF Online check it out if you get a chance

·
Registered
312 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmo

hey so i was on fileplanet the other day and saw this new MMORPG called RF Online and it looks amazing and i was wondering if anyone else has looked at this game or has tryed it for being a fileplanet subscriber

if so let me know me and my friend want to try this game and its coming out soon i guess

its called RF Online check it out if you get a chance

Where dit you find it ? i saw pictures of it and it was realy amazing ..
could i download free on their homepage ?
send me a link ..

·
Registered
681 Posts
You have to be a beta tester, your not going to just find it online (also some of the beta testers have to pay $9 for a month but when it comes out it will be $14). You will have to have tested some other games to or their not even care for the email...

-Sparda

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I got the beta from FilePlanet and it doesn't work either. It would start up then analyze everything but when it's time for the game to load up it just closes for some reason.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts