Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rig Showcase is great, but for the benchmarks I think there needs to be some subdivisions. Specifically for Sandra because the CPU and memory scores report out several variables and I think the Memory/Cache benchmarks should be addes as well. Well anyway, this is sort of what I was thinking:

Sandra 2004(5) CPU Score:
Arithmetic Score
ALU:
FPU:
iSSE2:
Performance Rating:
Multi-Media Score
Integer x8 iSSE2:
Floating-Point x4 iSSE2:
Sandra 2004(5) Memory and Cache Score:
Memory Bandwidth Score
ALU:
FPU:
Cache and Memory Score
Combined Index:
Speed Factor:

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Bump?

As long as were on the subject. Ifound that if I want to look at someones rig showcase, its hard to find.
It would be nice when you click on someones name and their profile comes up. that there would be a link to their showcase. Its just a little bit of a pain to go through every name till you find the one you want to look at.

Then again I may be blind.

Keyword - Admin

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

As long as were on the subject. Ifound that if I want to look at someones rig showcase, its hard to find.
It would be nice when you click on someones name and their profile comes up. that there would be a link to their showcase. Its just a little bit of a pain to go through every name till you find the one you want to look at.

Keyword - Admin

You can try my alternative means which is to enter the profile, look at a post, then click the Showcase icon on the post. But your recommendation would be better.

·
Registered
126 Posts
yea, the rig showcase is alittle obscure. Would be nice if it was easier to find.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
I will look into adding the additional fields asap

----

Quote:

Keyword - Admin

- If someone has submitted a rig showcase, a little "
" will appear in their postbit. Click on that and you will go to their showcase

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

I will look into adding the additional fields asap

----
- If someone has submitted a rig showcase, a little "