Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIOTORO CR1080

Big thanks to RIOTOR for this review sample.
  • One of the smallest cases available with support for full-size ATX motherboards, PSUs, and GPUs
  • Dual compartment design for cooler operation, for reduced noise and increased reliability
  • Direct airflow layout for improved cooling of critical components
  • Integrated cable management hides cable clutter and improves airflow
  • Large window showcases system interior

This case is immediately available on Amazon. The case has been designed well from the ground up to fit standard size ATX components in a compact case.The dual compartments are a nice touch.One for motherboard and the other for storage and power supply. This provides ample cable management and a nice clean look. The direct airflow system designed from RIOTORO is critical for this small designed case. It provides direct airflow over your critical components and provides additional mounting options for a 120mm radiator.

The case was very easy to work in and seems to have options for modding. If desired and with a bit of cutting , you could fit a 240 mm radiator of your choice to the front of the case. I really enjoy the inverted design of this case as it provides a unique view of your components not all cases offer. I was able to carry my unit around with little effort. This case is great in compact form for LAN parties that can house standard size ATX components. The CR1080 can fit 240mm power supplies and graphics cards up to 300mm. This case should in its compact form still be able to configure a system with multiple-GPU'S.

Overall I would highly suggest purchasing this case as it fits a category highly desired from manufacturers. I personally have been looking and wanting a case that can house full size ATX hardware in a compact form. The RIOTORO CR1080 is available now at Amazon for $79.99.

·
Premium Member
6,631 Posts
I thought RIOTORO was a member on OCN
I thought he was talking about GTX 1080
I thought he somehow managed to get his hands early on a card.

I was wrong
frown.gif

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I can see how you recognize that, but this case is called the 1080 so sorry for the confusion. This review should show up under cases though, not video cards ?

·
Premium Member
6,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedson3614 View Post

Yeah I can see how you recognize that, but this case is called the 1080 so sorry for the confusion. This review should show up under cases though, not video cards ?
I think you put it in the standard forum and not the review section. It looks different from reviews. This here looks like a normal forum posts.

But I am not the best to ask when it comes to this
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I see, My intent was to put the review under cases, so I apologize if I accidentally posted it in the wrong section. I too am excited about the 1080, and hope to review one. While your here though let me know what you think about my review on this case, I know its not long , but I think its pretty straight forward.

·
Premium Member
11,321 Posts
Its under cases, he just likely saw it on the latest posts feed and jumped in.

People have the ability to put things under the review section but unless I missed some announcement there is no requirement to do so

·
Premium Member
6,631 Posts
Quote:

Well I see, My intent was to put the review under cases, so I apologize if I accidentally posted it in the wrong section. I too am excited about the 1080, and hope to review one. While your here though let me know what you think about my review on this case, I know its not long , but I think its pretty straight forward.
no problem mate it is all good. I didn't mean to look like I am complaining
smile.gif

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zealord View Post

I thought RIOTORO was a member on OCN
I thought he was talking about GTX 1080
I thought he somehow managed to get his hands early on a card.

I was wrong
frown.gif
Same here, I am disappoint.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Standard only 120 mm cooler on front, however you can if you don't mind doing a little custom cutting on the front and rearranging some things i was able to fit a h100 i v2. It was easy and standard out of the box it only support one 120mm cooler. I will try and upload some of my pictures to help show whats possible.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Quote:

Standard only 120 mm cooler on front, however you can if you don't mind doing a little custom cutting on the front and rearranging some things i was able to fit a h100 i v2. It was easy and standard out of the box it only support one 120mm cooler. I will try and upload some of my pictures to help show whats possible.
Helo, i would like to se some photos about the space with the h100i v2. best regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts