Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i told them

Quote:
Turned on the computer, noticed smoke coming from the computer case and saw small sparks on the back left side next to the RAM module. I took out the mother board and saw a flat ribbon wire hanging out from the back of the board. This is the second mother board I have purchased from you. The first also had the same issues but I just bought another one thinking it was a fluke however since this is my second board I am thinking this productive is defective. I would like either a replacement with a nondefective board or my money back. Due to this not being my first defective board from your company, I'd like to be compensated for the first defective board as well. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. As soon as I hear from you, I will be adding a review to my website letting others know how well you have responded about this defective product. Thank you
hopefuly they will replace my board has anyone ever rma a biostar prudoct if so post how it went when. when get a email back i well update this post. sadly when this happen my 1090t broke :/ so i got a 945 with 95w to it 8 mb caches not 2 bad i think

update 1 hr l8r

Quote:
Your RMA Request Has Been Approved
Please print this Approved RMA Page and include with the shipment.
Failure to add this Approved RMA form may delay RMA process.

Please send product only (unless otherwise instructed). Do not send accessories (manuals/cables) or other parts if not requested as they may not be returned. Place the motherboard in an ESD bag (anti static). Package the motherboard in a sturdy shipping box (the retail box is not sufficient for shipment). Please use a shipping carrier that can provide a tracking number or delivery confirmation. Print the RMA confirmation page and include it in your package and ship your package to:

Attn: ERMA DEPT.
Biostar Microtech USA Corp
18551 East Gale Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748
Model Number TA890FXE
well just a update i got mai ta890fxe back from the rma they replace it took 2 weeks not 2 bad!

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
Do u don't reclaim to BIOStar for that CPU broke?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never though to do that.. :/ its already sent god dam it. well i only emailed them the issue... i am waiting for it 2 be aproved..

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
Do u get the mobo replacement?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts