103mm (skate to skate) bottom length
55mm front width, 58mm grip width, 67.3mm back width
38.7mm height,
11.8mm front height
63mm button length
19.4mm button width

imgur album of the burst core: price seems to be 31 euros
leaked from amazon.es
very clearly inspired by the wmo, guessing release sometime in october/november, expect announcement in 2 weeks or so
roccat releasing astrum before astrum lolololol
Update:
there seems to be a "pro" version of the mousePC21.FR : Nouveaux produits Roccat

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Man, was I waiting for this. Once the listing for on Amazon US comes up I'm firing away.

·
Banned
8,804 Posts
Wow, Roccat did it again! At 31€, it's a no-brainer.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Interesting to see if they can bring over their insane build quality to the super low end market. I personally just want a wireless KPU....

·
OCN is bad civilization
3,624 Posts
Would you look at that. Just when I thought about a mouse which would contest the G203 in my basic ~50 eur peripheral kit, this gets leaked. Good to see that there’s actual choice now.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
ah, there is it ... looks good ...
but looking at the price, I guess the Pro version , the wireless , won't have a pmw3370 ...
and hopefully the stressrelief will be better/easier to replace as on the Kain ...
anyone has it for the ROCCAT BURST PRO (LIGHTWEIGHT OPTICAL AMBIDEXTROUS) ?

·
OCN is bad civilization
3,624 Posts
I wonder if you can replace those optical switches with normal ones. Or is it just not going to work?

·
Mouse addict
786 Posts
I wonder if you can replace those optical switches with normal ones. Or is it just not going to work?
Not going to work

·
Registered
30 Posts
looks more like a steelseries shape to me. looking forward to this one. i hope it's a small mouse.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ah, there is it ... looks good ...
but looking at the price, I guess the Pro version , the wireless , won't have a pmw3370 ...
and hopefully the stressrelief will be better/easier to replace as on the Kain ...
wireless will likely be 3335 like the kains i believe? which is just a wireless 3360, should be fine though who knows what they have up their sleeve, the 3330 is a great sensor though and this is a great mouse for 31 euros, very excited for it

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
yea , for the price it's definitivly fine ...
but I was hoping for more pmw3370 Wireless mice now ...
Edit:
btw @Elrick ... here it is the Rocat Burst ;)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Anyone have the dimensions?

1 - 20 of 237 Posts