Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AAGGHH~ MY EYES~ AAGGHH~
3,577 Posts
He's talking about 3090 4000 srom smoothing. I don't think it is entirely known what specific amount of delay is added to that specific srom.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

He's talking about 3090 4000 srom smoothing. I don't think it is entirely known what specific amount of delay is added to that specific srom.
So basically it isn't a great idea to buy that mouse?

·
AAGGHH~ MY EYES~ AAGGHH~
3,577 Posts
My take on it is that if you are going to buy it, buy it if you like the shape.

If you don't like the shape, there are many alternatives on the market you can try.

Hell, supposedly there's a firmware for the Kone Pure that adds button delay when the mouse is lifted off the pad.

However, the person that discovered the feature never specified what fw version was tested, or if it was a feature exclusive to that specific firmware release.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

My take on it is that if you are going to buy it, buy it if you like the shape.

If you don't like the shape, there are many alternatives on the market you can try.

Hell, supposedly there's a firmware for the Kone Pure that adds button delay when the mouse is lifted off the pad.

However, the person that discovered the feature never specified what fw version was tested, or if it was a feature exclusive to that specific firmware release.
I already have the Roccat kone pure military, which I like the shape, it's just perfect for me, but the dpi bug annoyes me a lot, so wanted to know more about the kone pure optical.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

3090 does not have the dpi bug.
I know that's the reason why i want to change to the kone pure optical, cause it doesnt have the dpi bug, unlike the kpm, where you need to enable dcu to fix it but then you will get a good amount of smoothness.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But I've read on forums some threads where there were ppl stating that the 3090 sensor has a big amount of smoothness, at least the 4000 dpi srom.

·
AAGGHH~ MY EYES~ AAGGHH~
3,577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinNeXuS View Post

But I've read on forums some threads where there were ppl stating that the 3090 sensor has a big amount of smoothness, at least the 4000 dpi srom.
Quote:
I don't think it is entirely known what specific amount of delay is added to that specific srom.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I don't know how good the A3090 implementation is in the KPO but I don't think it's such a huge issue. Heck, r0ach himself (
biggrin.gif
) uses/used the Kana v2 which has the A3090 with the 4000 CPI SROM.

PMW3310 has sensor level smoothing so KPM has smoothing even with DCU set to off.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by trism View Post

I don't know how good the A3090 implementation is in the KPO but I don't think it's such a huge issue. Heck, r0ach himself (
biggrin.gif
) uses/used the Kana v2 which has the A3090 with the 4000 CPI SROM.

PMW3310 has sensor level smoothing so KPM has smoothing even with DCU set to off.
Well the smoothing in the 3310 sensors is known, but it seems like the rival is the one with biggest amount smoothing from all the 3310 mice.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinNeXuS View Post

Wonder why scream is using it then XD.
He was using the 2013 DeathAdder when it came out until the RGB version was released. Then he went to the Final Mouse. He's used to it by now.

I saw him use his Intellimouse Explorer 3 on his stream once. Obviously he really likes that sensor, but those mice are novelties for pro gamers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts