Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I can't find any online drivers for anything from this company. They make great quality products - but Online Drivers are nowhere to be found!

Even google dried up on me!

Maybe someone knows something I don't. Any help Appreciated!

·
Registered
406 Posts
what does windows detect it as when you plug it in? I've got one of these el cheapo bluetooth usb things, and it is detected as an ISSCBTA under device manager.
If so I have the drivers for these I can send you

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi i have a rocketfish bluetooth keyboard and mouse but no driver and can anyone help me the model No is RF-BTAPDT and in the driver manager the dvice comes up as BCM2045B3 ROM so if anyone can hellp that would be nice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mathew101 View Post
hi i have a rocketfish bluetooth keyboard and mouse but no driver and can anyone help me the model No is RF-BTAPDT and in the driver manager the dvice comes up as BCM2045B3 ROM so if anyone can hellp that would be nice
vista/7

·
Registered
1 Posts
RF-BTAPDT the Bluetooth Radio ID seems to accept the following drivers,

http://www.x64bitdownload.com/downloads/t-64-bit-widcomm-bluetooth-download-rtbppixe.html

which seems to be the only game in town I can find that makes this thing go. I myself am using Ultimate 7 64 bit.

It appears BROADCOM makes the driver for the bluetooth widget but installs it under widcomm. Once installed you have to ensure that all bluetooth services are started.

Now on my machine it seems to go loads up nice recognizes the mouse and installs no problem but when I try to pair to the keyboard hangs or try to add the device it recognizes it it you have the make this PC visible in the properties of the dongle sees it is infact at first a bluetooth keyboard then recognizes it to be a rocketfish bluetooth keyboard and then hangs endlessly - So now I am stumped with dead ends..and am about to toss the damn thing out the window. It is disgusting the lack of support for such a product.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problem as Oberstfunster

The Rocketfish mouse paired up fine, but the Rocketfish keyboard will just not connect. it is discoverable but will sit like that for hours. PITA

edit: I'm using 7 ultimate 32bit. this setup worked fine on vista ultimate same machine just days ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts