Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it or not, subscription services are becoming a greater part of the gaming sphere with each passing month. Humble Monthly, Origin Access, the XBox game pass (which now includes PC games) among others. Many of us already have a subscription to Amazon Prime, which brings with it a slew of perks and giveaways on streaming mega-hub Twitch.tv, and now you can get a monthly bundle of games as part of the service.

The first month’s lineup is an impressive lot, including time-bending FPS Superhot, teen horror adventure Oxenfree, Hotline Miami-esque Mr Shifty, board-game adaptation Tomb of Annihilation and (last, but by no means least) brilliant Japanese-themed Commandos tribute Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

source

·
*THIS SPACE FOR RENT*
595 Posts
Prime just keeps getting better and better. Unfortunately, just more games to add to my ever growing backlog because I have no time to play...

·
Registered
328 Posts
The first month’s lineup is an impressive lot, including time-bending FPS Superhot, teen horror adventure Oxenfree, Hotline Miami-esque Mr Shifty, board-game adaptation Tomb of Annihilation and (last, but by no means least) brilliant Japanese-themed Commandos tribute Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
tf am i reading

·
Overclocker
2,726 Posts
They try very hard to get people on Prime. Don't know anyone who has it though.
I'm quite the opposite, I don't know like anyone who DOESN'T have Amazon Prime. If you have Amazon Prime you have Twitch Prime.

·
Banned
8,804 Posts

·
Totally Tubular
1,508 Posts
I'm quite the opposite, I don't know like anyone who DOESN'T have Amazon Prime. If you have Amazon Prime you have Twitch Prime.
Me too. Love the value-adds on Amazon Prime.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Even at 99 dollars a year for Prime, Prime has screwed me to online shopping.

The back in the day where you had to make sure you bought everything you wanted because of the fees and shipping fees.
Prime is by far the best sub in the world if you do a lot of online shopping.

·
Premium Member
9,494 Posts
Even at 99 dollars a year for Prime, Prime has screwed me to online shopping.

The back in the day where you had to make sure you bought everything you wanted because of the fees and shipping fees.
Prime is by far the best sub in the world if you do a lot of online shopping.
Agreed, now if I want something, it better have prime available, or I'm going with a similar product with prime included. We ruined ourselves with technology.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts