Overclock.net banner

31761 - 31780 of 45389 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageHimura 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

I do not why, but... I'm about to order this board xD, I hope don't have so much problems, jejeje

Memory is important question, Gskil F4 with samsung B-die, by example.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1ber 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

I bought the best I could find. It's B-die single rank

G.Skill Trident Z Silver/Red DDR4 PC28800/3600MHz CL15 2x8GB (F4-3600C15D-16GTZ)

Ok so here is my second try. The Ryzen DRAM calculator said to use 1.46 volts for the ram but that sounded high to I just set it to 1.4 volts. Seems to work.

So second try
smile.gif
Please comment if I have set crazy setting I have no idea what I'm doing so far. Is 1.4 volts too much? Will I damage my RAM?

Nice choice from what iw seen around those are one of best qorking kits on this system
smile.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well thanks for clogging this thread with all that sensor crap!! 400-odd posts had me excited about reading news on a new BIOS and yet it was was filled with a **** tonne of moaning!! I havent been able to test the last two updates because ive moved house blah blah blah but 1501 and 1701 were rock solid for about 95% of people, thus the C6H is the best board on the marker for us Ryzen users, as stated a thousand times compared to threads of competitors boards!

Just stop bloody moaning and tweak your system so that its rock stable with YOUR last stable BIOS, thats it!

JEEZ!!!
mad.gif

And those moaning about Raja's so called attitude.... get a life and a sense of humour will ya!! It's this piss poor attitude towards the important links of these companies that we have that got The Stilt all riled up and never to return to this thread, the same will eventually happen to Raja and Elmor and then you'll really be moaning when they refuse to talk to us and provide is with direct support!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
So I'm running 3333MHz with tight timings at 1.35 dram voltage for now. Seems stable enough. I'll go back to it over time trying to get better but I'm happy enough at the moment with that. Started overclocking the Ryzen 1600 instead. Right now I'm at 3.9GHz at 1.375vcore and LLC level 3.Pretty happy so far I have to say. Been having trouble finding something that can read temps well. Installed Ryzen Master but that install got corrupted somehow and I can't even uninstall it. I was running a mem stress test at the same time as installing it so maybe it got messed up somehow. CPUID HWMonitor seems good though but running at the same time as stress test always crashes windows. I think it has to do with memtest64 locking the ram or something. Testing stability now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
so atm I'm watching a movie and the CPU fans started to spin at 100%... hopefully this will be fixed with next BIOS...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Guys, i have been a long time lurker in OCN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS87 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

Well thanks for clogging this thread with all that sensor crap!! 400-odd posts had me excited about reading news on a new BIOS and yet it was was filled with a **** tonne of moaning!! I havent been able to test the last two updates because ive moved house blah blah blah but 1501 and 1701 were rock solid for about 95% of people, thus the C6H is the best board on the marker for us Ryzen users, as stated a thousand times compared to threads of competitors boards!

Just stop bloody moaning and tweak your system so that its rock stable with YOUR last stable BIOS, thats it!

JEEZ!!!
mad.gif

And those moaning about Raja's so called attitude.... get a life and a sense of humour will ya!! It's this piss poor attitude towards the important links of these companies that we have that got The Stilt all riled up and never to return to this thread, the same will eventually happen to Raja and Elmor and then you'll really be moaning when they refuse to talk to us and provide is with direct support!!

I agree! i have been reading as well expecting to find fixes or tips on how to fix or optimize things related to CH6 instead I'm slammed with a wall of moaning. please stop! this is why were here in overclock.net we like to tweak and optimize our rigs! BTW my rig is running fine with P-state OC to 3.7ghz at 1.23v and 3200mhz ram (i got the expensive rams though
biggrin.gif
)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cata79 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

The bigger the thread for a motherboard gets, the more issues it has. I'm thinking about selling this crap and go for Intel+Asrock/Msi/Gigabyte. One thing is for sure: this is the first and last Asus thing I will ever buy. I had a 100$ Gigabyte mobo which worked flawlessly from day one, for 6 years, with a [email protected]
Well I have an Asus M4A88TD-M EVO motherboard which has been running flawlessly for almost 7 years. Also had a Maximus VI Formula that only had one issue which somehow resolved itself. Most of these problems are due to Ryzen being a brand new architecture. My Prime X370 Pro had problems and the Taichi X370 that I have now has a couple of problems. Don't expect to buy another board and magically no longer have any issues.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH558 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

Well I have an Asus M4A88TD-M EVO motherboard which has been running flawlessly for almost 7 years. Also had a Maximus VI Formula that only had one issue which somehow resolved itself. Most of these problems are due to Ryzen being a brand new architecture. My Prime X370 Pro had problems and the Taichi X370 that I have now has a couple of problems. Don't expect to buy another board and magically no longer have any issues.

yes I have the Asus M4A88TD-V EVO and it's been 7 years still no problem
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #31,769

·
Registered
357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmor 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

We've got a test BIOS on AGESA 1.1.0.0 if anyone wants to try it. It does not fix anything AFAIK, just updated to latest version. Might come with additional problems. Only flash it if you've got the time and interest.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aix1a4sqgyz3qav/CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO-ASUS-3101.zip

SHA256 4966f4adbf3d17ef08862ea203033907fae3fc0e3630ba3c5283e29694bdffbc

Thanks elmor..i'll try, but...

What's the point of getting a new version that doesn't fix anything? Just for changing the number?

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #31,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisepds 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

Thanks elmor..i'll try, but...

What's the point of getting a new version that doesn't fix anything? Just for changing the number?

You guys keep asking for latest AGESA, so here it is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Quote:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

Thanks elmor. I have lurked around this thread since the beginning. I have no problems with my C6H. I really appreciate the support that you have given to the community formed around this board. I do not really participate in the general discussions as i do not have the necessary expertise to bring something valuable to the discussion, but seeing how much hate has been spread lately i just wanted to be one of the few that show some degree of appreciation. I hope you guys keep up the good work as i am sure you have your hands full due to so many releases in such a short period of time....and more still to come. As for the community i just hope everyone can get past their differences and just work together on bettering this product.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Quote:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

We've got a test BIOS on AGESA 1.1.0.0 if anyone wants to try it. It does not fix anything AFAIK, just updated to latest version. Might come with additional problems. Only flash it if you've got the time and interest.

On the first day of Xmas Elmor gave to Me. New test bios they cooked up rescently ?

Ill play around with it at spare time.

So we skipping 1.0.7.2?? Cool we go straight to 1.1.0.0 version cool
smile.gif

·
Registered
289 Posts
Quote:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

You can't win really
smile.gif
. Thanks for the update.

·
AMD overclocker/developer
1,624 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzed83 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

On the first day of Xmas Elmor gave to Me. New test bios they cooked up rescently ?

Ill play around with it at spare time.

So we skipping 1.0.7.2?? Cool we go straight to 1.1.0.0 version cool
smile.gif

1.0.7.1/1.0.7.2 have many critical errors

this is a brand new microcode

and this means that the new generation of processors went into "print"
Quote:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

thanks
smile.gif
today I will test

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm trying 3101 (noted that I skipped 3008, I was on 0070 I think??)

Booted at 3466MHz for the first time!

It boot a lot faster

·
Registered
285 Posts
Quote:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

Cool. Thank you. Some change notes would be nice, if you have any, and are allowed to post them.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossiOCUK 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

I assume this new AGESA test BIOS just adds first initial support for Zen2/Zen+ chips?

Where are people getting Zen2 from?? Like everyone know its not out till 2019...

Zen+ only 3 months away tho
smile.gif

@elmor whiner gonna whine so fat im loving 3008 and all bioses been good besided 3 in total with major flaws detected in 5 hours since posting. I think ya doi g great on software side.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #31,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToguroSR 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

Thanks elmor. I have lurked around this thread since the beginning. I have no problems with my C6H. I really appreciate the support that you have given to the community formed around this board. I do not really participate in the general discussions as i do not have the necessary expertise to bring something valuable to the discussion, but seeing how much hate has been spread lately i just wanted to be one of the few that show some degree of appreciation. I hope you guys keep up the good work as i am sure you have your hands full due to so many releases in such a short period of time....and more still to come. As for the community i just hope everyone can get past their differences and just work together on bettering this product.

Cheers man, appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossiOCUK 
/img/forum/go_quote.gif​

I assume this new AGESA test BIOS just adds first initial support for Zen+ chips?

Last time I made a comment on that it got picked up by several tech websites, trying to avoid that happens again.

31761 - 31780 of 45389 Posts