Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Senior OCN Member
39,825 Posts
Fans with LED´s in them are almost always crappy fans
Buy some Phanteks, Noctua, Be Quiet or Thermalright fans instead and if you want LED lights buy one or more LED strips

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rosewill Hyperborea are good. Sold out on newegg :( They are rebranded. Akasa Apache.
They're better suited as exhaust fans. The generate a good pressure differential but due to the blade profile the airflow is very chaotic. basically the opposite of focus-flow fans like AP121.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Have you looked at cosair, i switched all my fans out of my Rosewell case and i am using Cosair ml series runs good in my case along with my h100. case stays cool.

·
Vandelay Industries
2,107 Posts
Have you looked at cosair, i switched all my fans out of my Rosewell case and i am using Cosair ml series runs good in my case along with my h100. case stays cool.
lol That's not a even a remotely fair comparison. Stock case Rosewill fans vs Corsair ML fans? $5 vs $30

The point being the Op is probably considering the Rosewill based on price and wants to know the value they have. So, consideration should be of the value sense.

That said, there is very little difference between fans within a certain price range. Optimizing always costs. Is the fan better?, yes, most likely. Is it 6x better? no, probably not.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I have used Corsair fans before too and they are good. Just looking for something different that performs well too. Not a fan of Noctua fan's color scheme or I would just get those.

I got two 1150rpm gentle typhoons, I may just buy two more of those and call it a day.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

·
Overclock? What?
3,239 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts