Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Nvidia announced today that they will be offering two fresh game bundles to people who purchase select NVIDIA GeForce GTX desktop graphic cards and GeForce GTX-powered laptops. The new bundle offerings will be a redeemable code for Daylight which is the first game built around the Unreal Engine 4 or $150 ($50 per title) of in-game currency for Heroes of Newerth, Path of Exile, and Warface.
Source

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefs View Post

They should just make their higher end cards cheaper instead. Damn leeches.
Yeah, that'd be pretty nice if they lowered the prices by $50-$100.

·
⤷ αC
11,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt View Post

It's not like these games are any good anyways.
It's about reselling the codes to people that play games.

Also no GTX 750 Ti on that list so I'd assuming this is just for clearing stock before GM200 / GM 204 / GM 206

Vendors:
Amazon
Newegg
NCIX
Tigerdirect
EVGA (Store)

·
Reject the system
1,555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

People still play HON? Pretty sure that game is dead and the guys who made it are working on another new MOBA.
There's so much I miss from HoN over Dota2. Namely the graphics. I hate dota2 graphics so much. Also Predator
frown.gif

·
AMD fan
1,909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxxyarly View Post

There's so much I miss from HoN over Dota2. Namely the graphics. I hate dota2 graphics so much. Also Predator
frown.gif
HON is much more fast paced compared to DOTA2 and that's the rason I always keep on going back.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hon had about 120k players online the other day. Not exactly dead. I prefer it's faster pace over Dota 2. Still there have been better bundles in the past this is just mediocre.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts